WHAT WE DO
Concept landscape architects are always innovating. We tend to concentrate on top quality, artistic landscape design, with every project being tailored to clients needs.
We infuse every project with a unique theme and magnificence that comes with industry details and specifications. This ensures each commission is enticing and robustly designed Our aim is to exceed your expectations through our style and service that we have many satisfied clients and professional colleagues.
We offer multiple services with our design expertise and project management ability, turning ideas into fully detailed design packages.
- Sketch and Conceptual Design
- Land Development consultation and advic
- Landscape Planning and Local Authority Planning
- Design Statements
- Landscape tendering
- Landscape construction Information
- Site appraisals and feasibility studies
- Masterplanning and landscape strategy
- Maintenance & management plans
- 3D photorealistic imagery and graphic design
- Construction and working details
- Project Management and Procurement
- Contract Tendering and Administration
- Landscape Specification, Technical and Detail Design
- Urban Design and Planning
- Procurement value control and value engineering.
- Survey’s and Feasibly Studies
- Tree Survey’s to BS5837
- Tree Condition Survey / Reports
- Architectural Photography
- CAD – Computer Aided Design
- NBS Specifications
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Our practice incorporates real-world knowledge and skill of the following sectors:
- Residential Developments (private, commercial and affordable housing)
- Podium deck landscapes
- Healthcare and Hospitals
- Hotel, Resort, and Leisure schemes
- Industrial and Office developments
- Green roofs and walls.
- Bespoke garden design and private residential
- Urban Design and Renewal
- Mixed Use, Retail and industrial developments
- Transportation + StreetScape
- Educational and Learning
- Public Realm
- Play areas
- Home zone developments
That’s what we can do you for you. Without compromise. Your landscape should be distinctive, sustainable, value-effective and add real value. We are ready, are you?
Professional Qualifications and Membership
We are a registered practice with The Landscape Institute (LI) is the chartered body for the landscape profession. As Chartered Members with the Landscape Institute with the “CMLI mark of excellence that tells prospective clients and employers that a landscape practitioner is the best in their field”.
- TESTIMONIALI have worked with Concept Landscape Architects on a number of jobs and highly recommend their services. Jay Kenny – Architect Attention To Detail
I love it, Steven! (from a Private Client)
We have collaborated with Steven and Concept in various larger projects. Steven helped us reach functional designs that meet all the requirements set by the various Councils. His professional attitude, attention to detail and specifications along with the quick production of various solutions to site-specific issues, make him a valuable collaborator. We would highly recommend his services. Scenario Architecture
Concept have delivered many commendable solutions to a number of projects whilst I was at RGP Architects. E.Lamptey / Associate Architect RGP
During my professional capacity in acting for developer and private clients alike I have advised that such clients use the services of Concept when exterior/landscape design is required. My clients and I have found Concept to be attentive to the design brief, efficient and good to deal with.
A. Simons / SPC Property Consultants