WHAT WE DO
Concept are always innovating. We specialise in high quality, creative landscape and urban design, with each project being tailored to clients requirements.
We infuse each project with a unique design theme and style that incorporates industry standard details and specifications, ensuring each commission is attractive and robustly built. Our aim is to exceed your expectations through our design and service and we have many satisfied clients and colleagues.
Our design experience and project management know-how turns concepts into fully detailed design packages, with completed projects built onsite and to budget. We provide multiple services and also standard services from the Landscape Institutes Stages A to L.
- Sketch and Conceptual Design
- Land Development consultation and advic
- Landscape Planning and Local Authority Planning
- Design Statements
- Full landscape tender information
- Full landscape construction Information
- Site appraisals and feasibility studies
- Master planning and strategy
- Maintenance & management plans
- 3D photo realistic imagery and graphic design
- Construction and working detailing packages.
- Project Management and Procurement
- Contract Tendering and Administration
- Landscape Specification, Technical and Detail Design
- Urban Design and Planning
- Procurement, cost control and value engineering.
- Survey’s and Feasibly Studies
- Tree Survey to BS5837 for Planning
- Tree Condition Survey / Reports
- Architectural Photography
- CAD – Computer Aided Design
- NBS Specifications
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Our design consultancy incorporates real world knowledge and experience of the following sectors, but we are always ready for a challenge.
- Residential Developments (private, commercial and affordable housing)
- Podium deck landscapes
- Healthcare and Hospitals projects
- Hotel, Resort and Leisure schemes
- Industrial and Office developments
- Biodiverse & green roofs
- Bespoke garden design and private residential
- Urban Design and Renewal
- Mixed Use, Retail and Commercial developments
- Transportation + Street Scape
- Educational and Learning
- Public realm
- Play areas
- Home zone developments
That’s what we can do you for you. Without compromise. Your landscape must be unique, sustainable, cost effective and add real value. We are ready, are you?
Professional Qualifications and Membership
We are a registered practice with The Landscape Institute (LI) is the chartered body for the landscape profession. As Chartered Members with the Landscape Institute with the “CMLI mark of excellence that tells prospective clients and employers that a landscape practitioner is the best in their field”.
- TESTIMONIALI love it, Steven! (from a Private Client)
We have collaborated with Steven and Concept in various larger projects. Steven helped us reach functional designs that meet all the requirements set by the various Councils. His professional attitude, attention to detail and specifications along with the quick production of various solutions to site specific issues, make him a valuable collaborator. We would highly recommend his services. Scenario Architecture
Concept have delivered many commendable solutions to a number of projects whilst I was at RGP Architects. E.Lamptey / Associate Architect RGP
During my professional capacity in acting for developer and private clients alike I have advised that such clients use the services of Concept when exterior/landscape design is required. My clients and I have found Concept to be attentive to the design brief, efficient and good to deal with. A. Simons / SPC Property Consultants
Concept's landscape design work was great... they succeeded to meet design briefs that were set and we were highly impressed by their ideas and presentation. We have worked with him on private and commercial projects and would recommend there services.
A. Holder / Detail Design LTD